- Some Days It’s Enough to Make Your Heart Skip a Beat
- Oh, Whippersnapper.
- I am Graceful and Elegant and Classy
- Unwelcome Sex Dreams, Welcome Surprises
- Doubting the Whippersnapper: Lessons in Humility
- That Whooshing Sound? Another Weekend Flying By.
- Blog Neglect: Life Just Keeps Going
- My Trainer is Trying to Kill Me
Other People Write Too
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Don’t go Say you’ll stay Spend a lazy Sunday in my arms I won’t take anything away Advertisements
Of both of my faults, I think it’s safe to say the one that has caused me the most grief in my life is my utter inability to do ANYTHING in moderation. It can range from the harmless and endearing: … Continue reading
My best friend Courtenay, the closest friend I’ve ever had (so close we almost killed each other on occasion, actually) moved to New Zealand in October of 2006 with her boyfriend to live, work, play and explore for a year … Continue reading