- Some Days It’s Enough to Make Your Heart Skip a Beat
- Oh, Whippersnapper.
- I am Graceful and Elegant and Classy
- Unwelcome Sex Dreams, Welcome Surprises
- Doubting the Whippersnapper: Lessons in Humility
- That Whooshing Sound? Another Weekend Flying By.
- Blog Neglect: Life Just Keeps Going
- My Trainer is Trying to Kill Me
Other People Write Too
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Hey L’oreal: “Millionizing” isn’t a word. “Don’t just volumize, millionize your lashes!” Yeeeeaahhh…. that’s not actually a thing. They should call The Biggest Loser “Overweight People Crying”. They should call America’s Next Top Model “Underweight People Crying”. I don’t know … Continue reading
Recap of four days off. It looked a little something like this. Thursday -lunch at The Reef, a Caribbean restaurant, with an old friend -we’ve been friends 20 years but have largely lost touch. -I held and helped changed her … Continue reading
I react badly to most things chemical. I really like natural alternatives when I can find them. My latest favourite find is the avocado. It’s a miracle! It’s delicious, a healthy fat, and so good for you. Constipated? Eat half … Continue reading
Sometimes I feel off-putting. By my very nature.