- Some Days It’s Enough to Make Your Heart Skip a Beat
- Oh, Whippersnapper.
- I am Graceful and Elegant and Classy
- Unwelcome Sex Dreams, Welcome Surprises
- Doubting the Whippersnapper: Lessons in Humility
- That Whooshing Sound? Another Weekend Flying By.
- Blog Neglect: Life Just Keeps Going
- My Trainer is Trying to Kill Me
Other People Write Too
Tag Archives: food
Today, whilst scraping at a wooden cutting board in an effort to get it clean, I came upon a particularly stubborn bit of dried cheese. Scraping at it with increased vigour, I inadvertently wound up wedging said bit of dried … Continue reading
I react badly to most things chemical. I really like natural alternatives when I can find them. My latest favourite find is the avocado. It’s a miracle! It’s delicious, a healthy fat, and so good for you. Constipated? Eat half … Continue reading